In accordance with Article 52 of Legislative Decree No. 206 of September 6, 2005 (the "Consumer Code"), the "Buyer" or "Purchaser" has the right to withdrawal from the contract signed with Nuova Petronius Srl (the "Seller" or "Petronius1926") and return the volumes ordered, provided they are in the same condition in which the Purchaser has received them, without penalty and without having to provide any reason, within 14 days from the day on which the product(s) purchased on the website www.petronius1926.com were received.
In accordance with art. 54 of the Consumer Code, the Purchaser may exercise the right to withdrawal, under penalty of forfeiture, by sending an explicit request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating:
- Purchaser’s name and surname;
- Purchaser's telephone number
- Order identification number
- Date of receipt of order;
- Description of the item to be returned;
- Reason(s) for return (optional);
- If the Purchaser wants to replace the product or be refunded.
The Seller will then send e-mail confirmation of receipt of the declaration of return together with instructions to follow to proceed with the return of product(s) purchased.
Conditions for the exercise of the right to withdrawal in accordance with Article 52 of the Consumer Code
The right to withdrawal is understood to be properly exercised if the following conditions are fully respected:
- the right must be duly exercised within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the products by following one of the methods indicated above;
- the products must not have been used, worn, washed and, in any case, must comply with the requirements indicated on the verification of conformity of the returned products;
- the identification tag, if any, must still be attached to the products with the disposable seal that is an integral part of the good;
- products must be returned in their original packaging;
- the returned products must be handed over to the forwarding agent within fourteen (14) days from when the Purchaser has informed the Seller of their decision to withdraw from the contract (and hence to return the good);
- the products must not be damaged.
If the Buyer has complied with all the conditions required, the Seller, in accordance with art. 56 of the Consumer Code, will fully refund the price of the products purchased, remaining at the expense of the Buyer only the return costs, i.e. the costs incurred for returning the purchased product(s) to the Seller.
How to Return Product(s) to The Seller
The Seller suggests using BRT shipping company (https://www.brt.it) for the return of purchased product(s).
Verification of Returned Product(s) Condition
Upon receipt of the products, Petronius1926 will proceed to verify their integrity. The Buyer will be contacted if the return cannot be accepted because it does not comply with the conditions of the preceding paragraph, or in the event referred to in art. 59 of the Consumer Code, and the Buyer may choose to have the purchased product returned at their own expense. Should the Buyer refuse this shipment, the Seller reserves the right to retain the product(s) and the amount corresponding to the purchase price of the product(s).
All products must be returned new and unused, in perfect condition, with all protective materials and with the identification tags and stickers attached to the products (if any), as well as their packaging, accessories and documentation. If the product shows signs of use or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way, the Seller reserves the right to not accept the return.
The Seller assumes no responsibility for products returned in error or items forgotten in packages or returned products.
Refund Timing and Method
After the Seller has received the return and checked that all requirements have been met, the Buyer will receive an e-mail confirming the acceptance of the return and Petronius1926 will proceed with a full refund, retaining, where necessary, the amount of any shipping charges not paid by the Buyer, which will remain definitively the Buyer’s responsibility.
The refund will be activated by the Seller as soon as possible by means of the method of payment used by the Buyer from among those available, and in any event within fourteen (14) days from the date on which the Seller was made aware of the Purchaser’s exercise of their right to withdrawal, once verified that the return was made in accordance with the conditions set out above.
These Conditions for the exercise of the right to withdrawal, which are an integral part of the General Conditions of Sale, are governed by Italian law and in particular the Consumer Code.